Monday, November 23, 2015

Review KastKing Superpower Braid Line Series

As an avid fisherman, I am always looking for the best line and KastKing has stepped up. I use all three of their lines; the monofilament line, the flurocarbon coated and the super power braid. Each serves me well for its intended purpose, and each holds up well to both salt water and fresh water fishing.
The Monofilament line has:
* High Tensile strength
* Superior castability
* Low Stretch
* High abrasion Resistance

The Flurocarbon is coated with 100% pure flurocarbon with a ghigh tech polymer blend formula core.
This provides superior castability with a faster sink rate which is virtually invisible in water and extremely abrasion resistant.
This is the Icast 2015 award winning brand. For the price I dare say this may be the perfect line!

The third line I use is the superpower braidline series. This is probably my favorite line just for pure strength. I love the narrow diameter you get with the braided lines for the strength. This line provides superior strength with virtually no stretch. This makes it ultra sensitive and allows you to feel any bump that your lure takes. It also has no spool memory, which is great for bait casters to help prevent bird nests when you haven't set the brakes or clutches right. The molecular formula protects from water absorption and UV damage.
I used to only purchase spiderwire, it was my previous go to before I discovered KastKing. Now all of my fishing poles are spooled with KastKing. I highly recommend it for all fishermen and fisher women from beginners to seasoned pros!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017DCS3B0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00




No comments:

Post a Comment