Monday, November 23, 2015

What a handy tool!

l bought these not knowing what to expect, and now that I have them, I can't believe I have went this long without them. They are small, weigh nothing and clip to your belt. I used to smoke and when I did I would use a cigarette to to cut my fishing line after tying on a new lure, but since I quit smoking I didn't have my handy dandy line cutter so I bought these and I am glad that I did. They fold up nicely and fit in your pocket without worrying about them coming open. Overall I would recommend these to anyone that fishes! They had no problem cutting through all lines, including braided, fluro and mono, in all sizes from 4 pound test up to 45 pound test. That is the only sizes of line I have but they worked flawlessly on all of them!

I received these at a discount for an honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016QC76XY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00







No comments:

Post a Comment