Monday, November 23, 2015

Review The Ultralight Hammock Straps (Set of 2) - Fast & Easy Setup, 500-pound Capacity

Amazing straps!!! They are under 12 ounces and super strong!! The 36 connection points are awesome!! The straps are 10 feet long, add that to the length of the hammock and I could hang them between trees almost 30 feet apart. I have always preferred to use straps to save the trees. I have other straps that cost 2 to 3 times as much as these and yet these are my go to straps. They are listed to have a 500-Pound Capacity and I do not doubt it at all. They are very secure and very well made!! I love that the Reflective tracers are stitched into the webbing, they light up just like my MSR reflective cord that I use for my tarp. Which is great for the instances that I don't have my tarp. I can hit it with a flashlight or just with the moonlight and it is easy to see where the hammock is. This is a great feature ad one I haven't seen in other straps. If you are on the fence about these straps do not hesitate!! They are amazing, lightweight, super strong and very affordable. I would expect to pay 3 to 4 times what they are asking for them.The time saving these straps provide will come in real handy in the woods. Instead of taking the time to knot the length you need to get the correct hang angle you simply use the correct connection point. I tried them with both my Grand Trunk and my Eno and they worked perfect with both. The thickness will also protect the trees much better than a lot of the options out there.
I received the straps for a discounted price to review.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultralight-Hammock-Straps-Set/dp/B0179AO5AY/ref=sr_1_42?ie=UTF8&keywords=hammock+straps

No comments:

Post a Comment