Monday, November 23, 2015

When it comes to fishing everyone knows that having a landing net close can mean the difference between a fishing story and photos of a fishing success. I have on occasions had the fish get off while I was trying to wrangle up the net. That is the case no more. I can keep the net clipped to my side or any other items I need. I have used it for small tackle boxes as well. It does an amazing job, the magnets hold about 8 pounds, but come apart with the force of one hand. The elastic cord is great if you accidentally disconnect the magnets while walking or on the boat. The lanyards are an adequate size to attach to just about any fishing accessory. Anyone that needs a way to have things handy but be able to move them apart should order these. I highly recommend them!!

http://www.amazon.com/MadBite-Fishing-Accessory-Magnetic-Retractable/dp/B017R9HSVA/ref=sr_1_2?m=A13UE0HDD4LQ0R&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1448335286&sr=1-2&keywords=magnetic




No comments:

Post a Comment