Sunday, December 6, 2015

Review Ginseng LiquidCaps Fermented from 13% Ginsenoside Ginseng Extract:SMOOTH ENERGY CLEAR MIND Premium Grade Pure Fermented High Absorption Asian Panax...

As a graduate student who also does a lot of grading and teaching, I needed something to help me when I would start to get tired. I drink a few cups of coffee each day, but find that it would wear of, and if I drank too much it would cause me to get jittery. That isn't the case with the Ginseng LiquidCaps. I take them and then about 30 to 45 minutes later I have a nice energy boost. Not jittery but long lasting. I know that they are designed to melt under your tongue for faster absorption but I prefer to just swallow them. A surprise benefit was that even though they provided energy they were calming. By that I mean if I am stressed they would help me feel better, and not as stressed. When you are grading multiple papers, especially written papers, no matter how well written it can be hard to stay awake. These have done a great job of giving me the boost that I need to finish them. For the amount of active Ginseng in the capsules, they are a great deal! The other thing that is that it seemed that I could focus better when I took them. With finals this was a huge deal!! I would highly recommend these to anyone needing any of the features that I listed.

You can purchase them here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RYTDJ7G?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment