Sunday, December 6, 2015

Review KastKing LMA200 10+1 BB 6.3:1 Aluminum Spool Baitcasting Fishing Reel

Where to start with this reel, it is amazing!!! As an avid fisherman, I have high expectations for my fishing gear, this one blew me away! I have Abu Garcias, Quantums, etc. Reels costing $150 to $200 each. This little gem performs just as well and I could not tell that I didn't have one of my more expensive reels. This reel is smooth as butter! The LMA200 features a reliable Magnetic Braking System with a convenient external adjustable multi-level cast control, allowing for smooth and accurate casts without having to remove the side cover. The magnetic brakes can quickly and easily be adjusted to match any wind conditions, ensuring every cast is smooth and accurate, while maximizing your time on the water.
The braking system on the reel is perfect. I have tried it with light mono and heavy braided line. within a few seconds I was able to set the braking system so that I didn't have backlash on any of the different lines.
An ultra-smooth Guide Bar System gives the line a smooth and even lay. This is very good looking reel too. It feels great in the hand and casts like a dream!

The handle is amazing, just as in the description, it is aluminum lightweight and strong with an extended Ergonomic Handle which gives increased cranking power. Oversized flat-sided EVA foam grips deliver a soft and comfortable nonslip grip, even when wet. The powerful Star Drag System provides smooth consistent pressure throughout it's entire range. Light weight and low profile design that fits comfortably in your hand, reduces fatigue allowing the angler to keep fishing all day long.

I currently have this paired with the [50% OFF!]KastKing BlackHawk Ultra-Light Telescopic Fishing Rod Retractable Fishing Pole Rods Saltwater Travel Spinning Fishing Rods Great Christmas Fishing Gif and the KastKing Upgrade Package Braided Fishing Line (Green, 15LB). It is a perfect combination.
I am a loyal KastKing customer because I find their products rival those that cost 4 to 5 time as much. I received these from Eposeidon and can tell you that they are an amazing seller. They are easy to contact and excited to help. I highly recommend all of their products.

I received this product for a discounted price for an honest review.

You can purchase here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017BC4WZI?ref_=cm_rdp_product













No comments:

Post a Comment